8 Ways to Extend the
Barbie the Movie Experience
8 Ways to Extend the Barbie the Movie Experience
Have you seen Barbie the Movie? Are you planning to see it again? Enjoy these fun ideas to extend the highly-anticipated “Summer of Barbie” movie-going experience.
8. BECOME AN ICON - Become an instant icon with the Barbie Selfie Generator where you can become the Barbie of your dreams with this fun, user-friendly AI filter, which went viral immediately after its release.
7. READ THE BOOK - Now in paperback, Dressing Barbie: A Celebration of the Clothes that Made America’s Favorite Doll and the Incredible Women Behind Them, by Carol Spencer, the celebrated Barbie fashion designer, shares the stories and images of the classic designs & groundbreaking designers.
6. LEARN THE HISTORY - Watch The Toys That Made Us - Barbie (Season 1, Episode 2), now streaming on Netflix, and learn how one of the bestselling and most influential toys in history came to be.
5. DRESS THE PART - The Barbiecore fashion trend started over a year ago and is still going strong. Pink is fabulous and everywhere…runways, boutiques, IG, as well as new Barbie licensed lines from Forever 21, Gap, and Target.
4. CUT BARBIE’S HAIR - Little Doll Studio in Rockville Centre is offering Hair & Makeup Workshops where guests can participate in the time-honored tradition of cutting Barbie’s hair. They supply the dolls and the supplies. Guests bring their hair artistry skills. Chop! Chop! Chop!
3. WATCH EVERY BARBIE MOVIE EVERY MADE - It’s easy to have a Barbie Movie Marathon with YouTube. You’ll find full versions of all your favorite Barbie movies at Mattel’s Barbie Channel or Barbie Official. We all have a favorite!
2. DINE IN MALIBU - Or head to 19 Fulton Street, NYC to experience Barbie Malibu Cafe New York that offers gorgeous decor with tons of fun and memorable photo ops for all ages, delicious food, and an exciting and lively crowd.
1. SEE THE MOVIE AGAIN - Greta Gerwig’s The Barbie Movie is fun and fabulous with thoughtful details and hidden meanings. See it a second time and soak in the California dreamin with breathtaking visuals and a mega star-studded soundtrack featuring Lizzo, Dua Lipa, Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice, Charlie XCX, and The Kid LAROI.